Food Pantry Support
For the month of APRIL we are collecting Personal Care Donations
- We are collecting Personal Care items for The Phoenix Food Pantry, location listed below.
- Please drop off all personal care items at main office at Faith Journey UMC, 8396 Morgan Rd., Clay, NY. 13041
At Faith Journey, we consistently strive to provide food and support to families and individuals in need through 6 local food pantries:
- Anna’s Food Pantry @ Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church in Cicero, NY
- Food Pantry @ St. Rose of Lima Roman Catholic Church in North Syracuse, NY
- Food Pantry @ North Syracuse Christian Church in North Syracuse, NY
- Phoenix Area Food Pantry, operated by the Southern Oswego County Council of Churches
- Food Pantry @ Trinity Assembly of God in Clay, NY
- Food Pantry @ Brown Memorial UMC in Syracuse, NY
Each month, one of the six food pantries is asked what is needed to serve their clientele. Announcements are made for items in need, and are collected during each service, and during normal office hours through the week.
To extend our support, we utilize the church property and maintain 2 gardens. All fresh produce from these gardens are donated to the six local food pantries above.
We allow God to work through us in responding to the needs of the community and those around us.
“For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in.” ~Matthew 25:35