Food Pantry Support
For the month of September,
We will be collecting canned foods & boxes of cereal for North Syracuse Christian Church.
Drop off Locations/Times:
Faith Journey UMC (8396 Morgan Rd. Clay, NY 13041) Fridays 9am-12pm
C&B 2.0 (7778 Brewerton Rd. Cicero, NY 13039) Tues. 4pm-7pm, Wed/Thurs. 10am-4pm and Sat. 10am-2pm
If you have any questions, please call the church office @ 315-652-9186. Thank you for all your support!
- Please drop off all items at the main office at Faith Journey UMC, 8396 Morgan Rd., Clay, NY. 13041
At Faith Journey, we consistently strive to provide food and support to families and individuals in need through 6 local food pantries:
- Anna’s Food Pantry @ Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church in Cicero, NY
- Food Pantry @ St. Rose of Lima Roman Catholic Church in North Syracuse, NY
- Food Pantry @ North Syracuse Christian Church in North Syracuse, NY
- Phoenix Area Food Pantry, operated by the Southern Oswego County Council of Churches
- Food Pantry @ Trinity Assembly of God in Clay, NY
- Food Pantry @ Brown Memorial UMC in Syracuse, NY
Each month, one of the six food pantries is asked what is needed to serve their clientele. Announcements are made for items in need and are collected during each service, and during normal office hours through the week.
To extend our support, we utilize the church property and maintain 2 gardens. All fresh produce from these gardens is donated to the six local food pantries above.
We allow God to work through us in responding to the needs of the community and those around us.
“For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in.” ~Matthew 25:35